Jack,
Our lives changed the moment you were brought into this world. You are such an amazing little boy in so many ways. You are a happy boy and your smiles are endless. You are caring and kind when needed be and all boy in between.
Love does not describe your obsession with cars, trucks, tractors and trains. You carry them everywhere you go. You love building towers with me but your favorite part is knocking the blocks down. You are methodical in your play. You love to line everything up by color whether it be cars, blocks or a pile of play dough. You are also a beautiful artist and are gradually learning where mommy would like you to color and where she would not.
I love you Jack more than I thought it was possible to love. My heart aches when I am not with you and I am a tearful mess looking back at pictures of you. I am not sure how you grew up so fast but everyone second along the way was a blessing in my life.
Happy 2nd Birthday!
I love you,
mom





No comments:
Post a Comment