Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Jack's VIP day...

One of my favorite events to attend all year is VIP day at First Lutheran Preschool.  Emily chose to have her daddy come and sing songs with her both years at preschool and Jack decided to follow her lead.  I have to admit, I was a little surprised when he told us he just wanted daddy to play guitar and sing the Choo-Choo song for his VIP day.  I really thought it would be an entire morning of Angry Birds or Lightening McQueen but he never mentioned either one.  Instead we was insistent that Daddy just play the Choo-Choo song and not a single other song.
 Jack sat on the star and then told the kids about the weather and did the calendar...
 Then he got to use the giant pointer stick to show the kids the pictures on his board...
 The kids were having a hard time seeing on the floor so we moved him right up front...
And for those of you who wanted to attend but just couldn't here are a few snippets from the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment