As soon as we arrived back from our spring break and headed back to work and school, Auntie Jenny began her spring break. I do not know another person in this world that would want to spend a week's vacation staying at our house and taking care of our kids! We are pretty blessed!
So while I was away at work all week here is a little peek into what was going on at our house...
Lunch time...
GLOW in the DARK supplies...
Rainy day fun...
I LOVE that Olivia is wearing Jack's old sweatshirt from one of our favorite camping trips...
Bath time...
More outside time...
Not sure what was going on this day...
THANK YOU Auntie Jenny!
So while I was away at work all week here is a little peek into what was going on at our house...
Lunch time...
GLOW in the DARK supplies...
Rainy day fun...
Bath time...
Not sure what was going on this day...
No comments:
Post a Comment