Monday, January 26, 2009

September to December Summary

One of my many New Year's resolutions was to keep our friends and family updated with our kiddos. Since the day I met Bryan we have been continuously adding one adventure after another into our lives. We have decided that we are just two people who like to take on many things at once in our lives. As we finished up our masters in July we took a deep breath for two weeks and then both headed back to work in August as we both began new jobs. The time went quickly and as soon as we knew it Jack Charles Jones arrived. I am now only working part time...which I might add is fabulous. I can't imagine being gone all day with two little ones. We spend our days painting, reading books, doing puzzles and having many dance parties and musical instrument sessions...it's F.U.N all day long!

Since I am starting this in January I thought I would begin with a little recap of the time since Jack became a member of our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment