A few friends asked to see the rest of the pictures from the Snapsisters photo shoot so I thought I would include the link so that you can view all of them. I have 5 new rolls of film to upload (since Easter!!!) so hopefully I can get to it soon!
More pics of the kids...
In other news...the Snapsisters ran a little contest on their blog for a free photo shoot for a family in need of some smiles. I nominated a family from school and was so excited to find out that they won! The big shoot is going to be at the end of the month (on the same day my sister and Zach have their engagement pictures done). I am going to tag along to translate. It should be a lot of fun. Just can't say enough about those Snapsisters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on our blog... I think it would be fun to meet up at the zoo.
On August 11th the Woodland Park Zoo is letting teachers in free....we are planning on going. You guys should look into your schedule and meet us there. :)