Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swine Flu..

So if you thought I was already a germaphobe, you have seen nothing yet. I am washing my hands at least 20 times a day and that is between the hand sanitizing. Even though this is just good practice to do, especially when working in a school, I am shocked daily at how many people just don't wash their hands.This morning we went to Haggens to get Emily a treat before I went to work and she naturally asked for the wipes to wipe down her "car." She then proceeded to lather in sanitizer in case there were any more germs lurking around. I couldn't have been more proud of her.

A site I have to read daily...
Center for Disease Control

Some reasons to become a germaphobe...
Grocery carts
12 Germiest places

Also...just in case you were wondering....I am well aware that you can't get swine flu from eating pork. I just personally adore pigs and thought I would seize the moment to post one of my favorite pics from the fair last summer. Tom and Amanda scored my very favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment