Friday, April 10, 2009

Snap sisters photos are on thier way...

I am SOOOOO excited! Today we went to Semiahmoo for the afternoon for a photo shoot with the Snap sisters. It was so much fun! We were supposed to shoot tomorrow at Padilla Bay but with rain on it's way again they quickly rescheduled and it ended up being a fabulous day. If you haven't heard of them I highly reccommend them.

In other Jones news....
Spring break is over...boohoo...and it was a busy week back at work. Jenny is up visiting for the week since it is her spring break and she has been a huge help! Tomorrow a group of us is running in the annual Tulip Run. I am a little nervous since I am still not in very good shape so wish us some luck! I will definitely need it.

Last of all, in case you were wondering, there are no pictures still! I have been taking lots of pics but they have all been with my manual camera. They should be great when I finally find time to develop them!

No comments:

Post a Comment