On Wednesday we spontaneously (yes, I do that once in a while) decided to head to Birch Bay for the rest of spring break. Bryan took Thursday and Friday off work and we headed up to Auntie Sheila's Birch Bay house. We bundled up the kids and headed down to the beach right away.

Emily is just like her momma and just loves being by the water. She loved the tide pools and "rivers" that ran through the sand. And who doesn't love a good "puddle" to splash in.

I searched under every rock to find Emily some little crabbies to hold. Auntie Jenny would be so proud of me. My fear of holding crabs is finally going away...but then who wouldn't be afraid of crabs if full sized ones had been tossed at you across the boat while crabbing in the middle of the ocean? Thanks for the great memory Auntie Jenny...
Jack stuck with the rubber crab for now.
We found some more sea life ...
Jen brought the boys out to visit and Emily and Jake set off for the beach.
I love this one of Emily, Jake and Grandma Jones.
Finally the kids settled down (I think I see a wrestling mark) and thought about going to sleep.
Thank you Auntie Sheesh for letting us spend our spring break at your beach house. It is hard to believe that Bryan and I were there five years ago during spring break just before we got engaged!
No comments:
Post a Comment