Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools.....I win!

I just thought I would share that I won this year for our annual April Fool's Day joke. I am not sure who in the Jones family started the "spraying of the sink sprayer" joke but it has carried on in our household for 5 years now. I crept down stairs around 6am this morning and wrapped one of my clear rubber bands around the sprayer on the kitchen sink. I then asked Bryan to make some coffee since mine just doesn't taste as good as his. When he turned on the water he got sprayed really good! At first he snapped, "Why would you do that?" But when I replied, "April Fools!" it was all good. After all, he is the one who taught me the trick!

Sorry no pics yet....I am working with my manual camera until I get my digital fixed.

In case you are anxious to find out what we are up to on spring break here is the run down...

Monday: Play date with Olivia (my friend from work's daughter)
Tuesday: Shopping at Trader Joe's with Jen and the boys (then we were lucky enough to have a play date afterward!)
Wednesday: Off to Puyallup to visit my friends from college
Thursday, Friday and Saturday: Off to Birch Bay to stay at the beach for the rest of break. It's hard to believe that 5 years have gone by since Bryan and I stayed there for our spring break while dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment