Friday, March 27, 2009

Help....my camera's broken!

Yes, it is true! My camera is broken! I do not know what is wrong with it but I am absolutely going crazy! Now back in the pre-blogging days I really would not have been too stressed out because I have a fabulous Nikon manual camera. I love how it takes pictures but I can't plug it into my computer and just down load the pics! AHHHH! Anyways...here is what I have from this week. At least it was a busy week with conferences and I really didn't have time to take too many pics but with Spring Break in full effect now I really have to get it fixed.

Yes this is a plastic corn on the cob that is in Jack's mouth that may have been in the hands of many different children who have played in this room and not to mention the store or people who handled it when it was made...oh you should be so proud of me for allowing him to play with it because my skin is crawling as I am writing this!

maybe the pizza is a little cleaner...

Emily was making me french fries and couldn't decide if I should have ketchup or BBQ sauce.

Eventually she decided on the ketchup. Her imagination has really taken off. We can pretend play for hours! On a side note, do you see her poor little scratch on her face? Poor thing...we don't know where she got it.


A few random things Emily said today...

"Mom, what happened to your butter?" (in reference to the butter on my blueberry pancakes that we make every morning)
"I don't know Emily. What happened to it?"
"I ate it all up!"

"Oh no! My camera is broken" (me)
"You can take it to the doctor. The doctor will buy it batteries."
"Oh thanks Emily."

"FOOOCHEEE!" (Spanish slang for disgusting...Jack had gone number two)

No comments:

Post a Comment