Jack had his 6 month appointment on Wednesday. I am such a wuss when it comes to shots and I just dread these appointments. Really, who enjoys holding your children down while someone jabs needles into their precious little legs.
AHHH! I almost break down every time. I swear they poke those needles almost through their legs. And Jack lets them know that he hates shots. He turns bright red and the little veins on his head begin to pop out. Then he lets out the most heart breaking screams. OK...this is probably enough description. I think I am just a little
traumatized still. So on to some fun news...
Jack now
weighs 18 lbs 2oz and is
28 1/4 inches tall. He is in the 60th percentile for weight and the 90th for height. He is stretching out into a little bean pole!
I took these pictures when we returned home from the doctor's office. You would never know by the look on his face all the trauma he had just experienced!

One little band-aid on the right leg...

and two more on the left. Poor Emily burst into tears when she saw the little band-aids on his legs. She was so worried about him (thank goodness I didn't take her to the appointment with us!)
No comments:
Post a Comment