Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shoes anyone?

We did some mad shoe shopping last week in LaConner. I went to find some new shoes for Emily to wear for the big photo shoot (which was sadly canceled due to the weather). We started out at Childhood Bliss and quickly found our way to Organic Matters. These are two shops everyone should find themselves in at least once a year! I know they are clearly way to big for them right now but I just couldn't resist them!

These are Emily's new church shoes. Aren't they adorable?
In other news...
Jack got his first horsey ride!

Emily consumed a whole container of "taxies" (a.k.a. Tic Tacs) while I was making breakfast.

When I realized what she had done she quickly stuffed the last one in her mouth. These are supposed to be her "pee pee on the potty" rewards!

Off to shop in the rain! I just love her hair like this.

Too bad I have to bribe her with a sucker for her to let me put her hair like this!

Here's a good way to keep track of the caps!

I just love Wonder Color markers! We were testing them out before they make their way to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment