1. "I want a tuba!"- (said randomly while walking down the stairs)
2. "This house is a mess mom!"-(after she was done finger painting and smeared paint everywhere!)
3. "Whacala!"-(Spanish for "disgusting")
4. "Eww Jack! That is disgusting! Jack puked!"-(no explanation needed)
5. "That is a brown priest. The priest is wearing a purple dress."-(said in reference to our African priest last night in mass.)
6. "Hi friends!"- ( her new phrase for new people she meets)
7. "This is kinda tasty!"-(in reference to anything with sugar)
I need to start writing things down because the rest have lost me for now. What a girl she is!
So this last one is not from Emily but from a random student at school who I didn't know but obviously knew me...
8. "Did both of your babies come out of you already?"-(Ummm...I must really need to get back in shape!)
On to Jack. As promised, here is the picture of his TWO teeth! They are hard to see but they are there...trust me! Jack is now eating rice cereal, peaches, pears, apples and bananas. I am now a master at making large quantities of baby food. This kid can EAT! I made squash this week too but he hated it (just like his mama). I will have to get more creative next week.

I am not going to lie...these next pics were taken after Valentine's Day but I never took any of them together on V-Day so we did a re-shoot in March. Emily's shirt has hearts all down the side but Jack is hiding them. She did have 3 different Valentine's shirts after all...

I LOVE this one...

Isn't this precious....

It didn't last for long though...Emily told me she was done, tossed Jack to the side and was off...

Painting is so much fun...we do it very often while mom is making breakfast...

While I was trying make Emily breakfast and feed Jack at the same time I obviously lost track of Emily's painting progress. Honestly I was excited because I have been encouraging her to FINGER PAINT. She is so like me and has a hard time getting dirty or feeling weird textures. I was relieved to see I had not rubbed off on her too much!


Then she painted The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
And just when I thought she had broken away and had not picked up the same crazy habits as her mother she looked at me and said,"Mom, this house is a mess!" Oh well, at least she will be my little helper!

Sunday mornings are the best with coffee and a newspaper (only if you are dad and Emily. I can't stand the texture of newspapers.) Now that we have altered our schedule and are going to church on Saturday nights we hardly know what to do with all of our time on Sunday mornings.

Emily found an add for the Cat in the Hat and was elated!


I don't have pics from all of the basketball games we attended this week since I had children in tote and many bags but we sure had a great time. Burlington Boys and Girls basketball teams are both going to state next weekend. Go Tigers!
No comments:
Post a Comment