Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Berry Dairy Days
We spent the other weekend enjoying Berry Dairy Days in Burlington. We arrived just in time for the parade and somehow managed to get front row seats.

Emily LOVED the parade and had the best seat in town. She only got down to snag a few handfuls of candy.

By the end of the parade she was tuckered out so we headed down to the park for strawberry shortcake and a pony ride. Too bad my camera battery died so I didn't get any pictures of her with a strawberry face riding a pony all by herself!
Just thought I would throw this one in....what a grand finale! My camera died just before I took a picture of the senior ladies and gentlemen riding on this float. I am sure you can use your imagination! (No offense to any of you Sedro Woolley folks reading this but I couldn't help myself!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment