Sunday, July 12, 2009

COLD PLAY...

Doesn't that say enough! I am really behind on blogging about the kids but I just had to say a little something about our incredible weekend. Bryan and I went to see Cold Play at the Gorge for an early 5th anniversary present to ourselves. With Green Eyes being our wedding song it could not have been a more perfect concert to attend. We packed up our camping gear Saturday morning and headed off. Here are a few pics I snapped with my phone...yes I am resorting to cheap pictures with my cell phone for this one!

our cute little tent....
We stayed in a state park instead of the Gorge. It was absolutely beautiful.
We arrived at the Gorge at 7pm and it was still over 90 degrees and absolutely gorgeous. Really...the only concert location I have ever seen that even came to close to comparing to this was at the ancient ruins in Athens. We are so lucky to have something so amazing so close to us.
And then the music began...words cannot describe how amazing it was! 30 seats back was looking pretty good!
P.S. Thank you Grandma Emily for taking care of Emily and Jack for us. I made a promise to myself to not mention missing them to Bryan before we left and I have to say that I did a pretty good job. Kudos to all of you who can leave your kids overnight but that was a hard one for me. When I woke up to four little girls playing in the campsite next to us I am made a dash to the car to call home and packed up our stuff in record time!

No comments:

Post a Comment