Sunday, July 25, 2010

A week of F.U.N...

While I haven't ventured out of the house too much we have had a week of fun around here.

On Sunday Bryan, Jack, Charlie and I headed out to our friend's farm to visit my mom while she was house sitting for them.  Emily was still away at Cape Dissappointment camping and I needed anything to take my mind off the fact that she was gone.

Both Emily and Jack LOVE "Diane's Farm." 

Before we left the house I took this quick picture of Charlie (just 11 days old)...
Jack gathered all of his trucks and headed straight to the swing...
Diane has a beautiful garden full of about every kind of flower you can imagine...
After swinging Jack found the tractor to ride.  Diane's grandson's Erv, Lucky, and Zach are pretty lucky to have such entertainment around them all the time.  Next time we visit we may just venture into the woods to check out the new zip line...
A little more running...
...then it was time to stop and check out the llamas...
On Monday all the cousins came down to meet Charlie and to PLAY, PLAY, PLAY...
On Tuesday Olivia and her mommy came over for a playdate...
On Wednesday Charlie had his circumcision so we decided that it was a "no guests day."  That ended up being a good call since the poor little guy was not feeling so happy after his appointment.

On Thursday my Aunt Sue, cousin Grace, cousin Marie and her son Xavier all stopped by...
Grace was showing Emily how well she can hold Xavier...

On Friday two of my friends from work, Jennette and Kandace, came to visit with their kids...
After they left I took the kids outside to play in the pool for awhile since it was sweltering inside...
Apparently you are supposed to give the gifts of iron and candy for your sixth anniversary.  My mom is always good at following these "rules" and brought us over some filet minon steaks for the "iron" and I bought a bag full of treats for Bryan.  The kids did a great job helping Daddy with his present...
Then we headed inside while Jack entertained us with his wild walking in Uncle Zach's work shoes...
Then we all settled down for some stories with Auntie Jenny and Uncle Zach...

...and Charlie got his first bottle. 

 I am nursing him but I have been keeping up a supply just in case we ever have a night out or more likely...an appointment...
We can't wait to see what next week brings us...

No comments:

Post a Comment