Grandpa Jack Moore made his way to heaven last night. While this has been an emotional last three weeks, I am encouraged knowing that he is in a much better place and finally reunited with grandma. Envisioning the two of them finally together...peaceful... helps my heart heal. My mind has been occupied rerunning old clips of our favorite times together...camping, fishing and just being together as family. I feel so blessed knowing that my children were given the opportunity to spend time with him and I will forever cherish every memory.
His legacy lives on in the faces of my children. Every time I look into Jack's deep blue eyes I see the reflection of my grandfather looking back at me. These two share a lot in common and I pray that Jack will one day grow up to inherit all of the traits that I admire in my grandfather, my father and Bryan.
Times like this remind us of the importance of family. I want to spend every minute of every day soaking up every bit of life with family. We are so blessed with the time we have together and it reminds me to make the best of every moment, live life to the fullest and never let a day pass without being grateful for the time we are given here together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Praying for you all right now.
ReplyDelete-Laura
Anne i am so sorry to hear about your family's loss. we will also be keeping you guys in our prayers
ReplyDeleteAnne - I'm sorry to hear about the loss of Grandpa Jack. Our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Moore family!!!
ReplyDelete