We started out March with a brotherless visit to meet the newest member of the Love family, Harper Constance Love...
Holding this precious baby girl brought back so many memories and for the first time since I had Charlie I wished just a tiny bit that we could have one more...
The following Monday the DeHoogs and Lautenbachs paid us a visit after an afternoon of shopping. The kids played and played while we visited. I spent so much time chatting away that I took just one single picture the entire time...
Emily was itching to get out the glitter so we made a few Easter eggs...Later last week the boys and I had an impromptu Dr. Seuss party. It wasn't much but we did manage to do a few crafts, read a boat load of books and even watched our favorite movie, Green Eggs and Ham...
On Saturday night Jenny watched the kids while Bryan and I met up with some friends at the Train Wreck. She texted me around 9:30pm to let me know that the kids were all running fevers. By Sunday morning the kids were SICK. The last few days have been tough. All three kids continue to run fevers, have a terrible cough, congestion and have been vomiting. They have literally been moving from our bed to the couch to Emily's bed, all snuggled up and watching movie after movie...
This little girl has been a saint. As sick as she has been, she is my little helper. While I pack the boys around, one in each arm, she is at me side offering up help with a smile on her face...

No comments:
Post a Comment