Sunday, April 29, 2012

week day adventures...

Emily loves to be outside gardening anytime she can so a few Wednesdays back, after her swim lesson we stopped by a local nursery and bought some special "children's seeds" to plant in our pots...
 Charlie tried helping out but I think most of his seed ended up on the ground...
That Thursday morning the boys and I spent our morning with Grandma Emily while Emily was on a field trip to the library with her preschool class and Grandpa Jim...
 Jack was being a ham and wanted several pictures taken of him...
That Friday Grandma Emily, the boys and I headed to the street fair while Emily went camping with Grandma Patti and Grandpa Jim.  Jack was missing her like crazy so I was trying to fill the day with as much entertainment as possible...
 The airplane balloons were almost as big of a hit as the blue cotton candy...

No comments:

Post a Comment