Friday, February 6, 2009

BIG day shopping...

As I mentioned earlier this week I had this great idea that Bryan's sisters and cousin and I should all meet in Bellingham and take the kids shopping. They go almost weekly and I have NEVER ventured to the mall with the kids. It's just not my idea of a fun day for the kids but I was so desparate to get them some new clothes and the "Farm" themed clothes at Gymboree were all sold out online so I was forced to go to the store in person. Now there used to be a time where I would have loved to shop all day long but with little ones I feel guilty. Anyways...the day started out pretty good as we met all of the cousins at Gymboree. Emily and Jake watched some T.V. and Emily decided to take off her shoes and coat.

Cousin Gracie kept them entertained for a while longer as they snuck some of her snackies.

Emily sure reminded me why you never take kids shopping for extended periods of time (especially without a nap!) What you aren't seeing is Jack strapped to me, Emily screaming while I carried her with one arm, all the while pushing the stroller filled with the diaper bag and shopping bags. It was pretty pathetic. Thank goodness for cousin Jake.

Well we are going to try it again tomorrow in LaConner at Childhood Bliss. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment