The first time I changed Jack on the floor and Emily got the "full view" she got really excited and yelled, "OOOh! Jack has a turtle! Jack has a turtle!" So there you go, Jack has a turtle and Emily doesn't!


A few days later Bryan decided that it was time to shave the beard! He has had his beard since before Emily was born so I was a little worried about what she would think. She said good-bye to "daddy's whiskers" one last time...

And then he shaved it away! I tried to get Emily to watch but she just wasn't into it. When he was all done he walked over to her on the coach and she looked at him like he was a stranger. I can just imagine what she was thinking..."who is this man with my daddy's voice?" After about a full 5 or 6 minutes she let him sit next to her. Then finally she warmed up and began rubbing her face against his saying, "Where did daddy's whiskers go?" I think she likes the smooth face now!

On the first Sunday of each month we eat dinner with the Jones'. We cause quite the commotion with our photo shoots! For those of you who don't know Emily and Jake are only 3 weeks apart. Emily is a whole head taller so she just looks a lot older. They are both almost 2 and a half. Gracie is 8 months, Jack is almost 5 months and Max is 3 months.

Emily and Jake just love wrestling with each other!

I think Gracie was catching on and thought Jack might want to go for a round!

Emily took a break with Auntie Manda.

As we got ready to leave on Sunday I had this bright idea that we should all meet on Tuesday and go shopping since I had the day off. Now I should mention that Jen and Amanda are great power shoppers with the kids while I on the other hand NEVER venture to the mall. I am a great online shopper though! Anyways I didn't get any cute photos since my hands were totally occupied but I did get some great deals on some fabulous clothes. Here are a few pics of Jack sporting one of his new outfits today!



I should also mention that Jack rolled over for the first time yesterday! When he is not rolling around he is jumping, jumping and jumping some more! I think he is getting those legs ready for basketball!

No comments:
Post a Comment