Words really can't describe the happiness I feel for my sister right now. The big event was this past Saturday, August, 15. The ceremony was at Immaculate Conception, our family Catholic church and the reception was at Maple Hall in
LaConner. The happy couple is now relaxing on the beach in Jamaica. Oh....I am just picturing that I am there along side them...
I really don't have too many pictures from the big day because I was insanely busy with the wedding and taking care of babies but I did manage to capture a few. Don't worry, the
SnapSisters were in attendance and did a fabulous job taking pictures.
We started off getting our hair all done up...

Isn't she so amazingly b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l?....

Emily even let Heather do her hair. She looked so adorable in her "princess dress" just like Auntie Jenny. She played and played in between pictures...


and then stopped to rest and help Gavin, the ring bearer, fix his tie. She is quite the little momma lately.

My handsome boys...

At the reception we danced like some dancing fools. Emily was the belle of the ball and danced her little heart away. She would dance for about 30 minutes and then disappear to get a drink and then quickly reappear. I am told that during one of her disappearances she
mistakenly might have took a few gulps of
some one's beer instead of her juice!



What an amazing night!
Jenny looks amazing- as does the rest of the family... where are the pictures of you :)
ReplyDelete