Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh October...

We love Skagit Farm Days. It is one of our favorite things to do all year. This year the weather was amazing (much different that last year) and the kids played for hours...
Emily is always ready for a good tractor ride...
A natural play pin for Jack...also makes a great balance beam for Emily...Off for a real tractor ride and a tour of the farm...
It's a little blurry but Baker was looking absolutely spectacular. I just love crisp sunny fall days. There is just something so yummy about them...
We left the petting zoo part for the end. This goat was attacking Emily and eating...yes really eating her hair. I had to pull if out of the goat's mouth with both hands several times. The rest of the victims were in tears and ran out quickly but it didn't seem to fade Emily. She just kept telling the goat to stop and waited patiently as I retrieved her hair.Nothing like a treasure hunt in the hay...

No comments:

Post a Comment