The plan was to spend the whole weekend camping out at Bay View but the thunder and lightening changed things up a bit. There was no way I was sleeping in the tent in the rain with two kids so we made the best of the day playing at my dad and Patti's and celebrating Bryan's birthday and then headed home that evening.
As soon as we got there Bryan settled right in with a beer, the Cougar game...and he was fast asleep...(notice the shirt? He spent the Monday before at the ACDC concert. Needless to say I didn't go. I gave my ticket to his buddy Andy. I am still hearing stories...)

We got a little stir crazy while Bryan was napping so we headed outside while the rain had seized to play a little Botchie Ball...
Emily even joined in and retrieved the ball for us...
Second round of Botchie Ball...Grandpa took a break, built a fire and watched the kids while Jenny and I took on Bryan and Zach...
After too many rounds we decided to come in for the night and celebrate Bryan birthday...
Lucky guy got a new fishing pole, hat and box full of new gear from my dad. Too bad he has lost most of it in the river over the past few weeks....


As soon as we got there Bryan settled right in with a beer, the Cougar game...and he was fast asleep...(notice the shirt? He spent the Monday before at the ACDC concert. Needless to say I didn't go. I gave my ticket to his buddy Andy. I am still hearing stories...)
No comments:
Post a Comment