Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Getting ready for school days...

In early September (Yeah! I am finally blogging about September) we spent a day at Bryan's principal's house for a family BBQ with all of the administrators at BEHS. Beth lives on a dairy farm and everyone's children were present so the kids were absolutely entertained the whole afternoon/evening.

This was Jack's first time playing with big trucks...
and Emily LOVED jumping on the trampoline with Elizabeth...

After checking out all of the new calves we decided to try a little double dutch. For some reason I thought it would come right back to me but after a few faces lashings I decided that I can no longer claim to be able to double dutch...

After a delicious dinner Jack took a little rest in the hammock. He was all snuggled in and swang back and forth forever...Coming very soon...Labor Day Weekend and Birthday pictures!

1 comment:

  1. How's Jack doing? Feeling any better? Love the blog posts Ann, it's fun to follow your family!

    ReplyDelete