The kids are SUPER sick with the flu so I am staying home this week. I had to go into work last night to collect a box full of supplies (files, paper work, etc) to work from home to the best of my abilities for the remainder of the week. Anyways....it was about 6:30 or 7:00pm when I arrived home and I noticed a "black blob" to the right of my truck INSIDE the garage. Honestly I thought it was a huge frog since we had just had an episode the day before with one jumping in the house and tormenting the kitty. So I went inside to grab a broom stick to just help it along outside. EWWWW! Sorry... flashbacks...when I poked the "black blob" it starting moving in the most prehistoric manner and made this awful hissing sounds followed by the clickity clackiting of it's body parts. It was a BAT! Instead of running I had to check him out a few more times with a few more prods and then I called on Bryan to get it out.
This morning it was still sitting outside but had crawled under the gate so Bryan doctored up a plan to capture it in one of my tupperware containers and take it to work for a science teacher. I thought of grabbing my camera, and wished I had as I watched my handsome husband all dressed up for work trying to capture the thing, but I was too caught up in the moment. Ok...back to fussy, tired, miserable butalways sweet babies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well along with the sickies, enjoy all the SNUGGLES you are sure to be getting today Ann!
ReplyDelete