Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Bryan...

Even though I am posting a day late I did remember to celebrate Bryan's birthday ALL day yesterday. With all of us (Bryan, me and the kids) having September birthdays along with my mom, sister, grandpa, Bryan's dad and many cousins and aunts and uncles, this month can get pretty busy. But yesterday we spent the day having fun and remembering why it is so much fun to be with family.

Five and a half years ago I was coaching basketball, graduating college and applying for teaching jobs overseas. Never in a million years was I looking for or expecting to fall in love with the most perfect man God had created for me. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about how lucky I am to have such an amazing man in my life. He is the perfect husband, the perfect daddy and the best friend I could ever have.


We love you so much!


Happy 31st birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment