Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A few off the checklist...

My sewing list is slowly dwindling down and it felt good to check a few more items off these past few weeks.

I finally completed a quilt.  I have to say I was really overwhelmed with this project but I am absolutely in love with it.  Although this is for the baby Jack has been testing it out...

Another blanket for baby Jones and I recovered this pillow for the rocker....
A new nursing cover...you can never have too many of these...
and a diaper, wipe and changing pad all in one to match...
A whole bunch of onsies and tees for baby... most of them have his first intial on them so I didn't think I should post them until he is born...
A new taggie blanket for baby... I think I should be stocked up on the blanket supply by now...
A new changing pad cover...my old one was in not so good shape so this was a quick, cheap and easy fix...
and one of my favorite projects thus far...baby booties...
I just can't wait to put his precious little feet into these snuggie little booties.  I lined them with Minkee fabric inside so they are incredibly soft and should keep his little toesies warm.

Here's a little peek at the list.  I am hoping that if I post it I won't continue to add to it but I know that will never happen...

  • Baby Quilt (guitars)

  • Jack's Quilt (guitars)

  • Emily's Quilt

  • Nursing Cover

  • Floor Quilt (trucks)

  • Bean Bags for Lautenbach boys

  • Burb cloths

  • Bibs

  • Swaddles

  • Sundress for Emily

  • Skirt for Emily

  • Shirts for Emily, Jack and Baby

1 comment: