The bottle of hand sanitizer gave me a little comfort knowing that these goats were probably friendly and used to people peering in and trying to pet them. Nonetheless this was as close as we got...
This particular goat was getting a little too close for comfort and as he proceeded to bend down the fence little by little Bryan and I decided that we should probably get back to the wedding...
I snagged a quick picture of my two handsome boys...
and my grandma and grandpa were looking pretty sharp as well...
the ring bearer...
the flower girl...
and finally my cousin Leah with my uncle Brian...
This is what my children were doing during the ceremony to entertain themselves...
cuddling with grandma...adjusting sun glasses...
admiring" new shiny sparkle flip flips"...
and running through rows of rose bushes far off in the distance...
...while I tried to capture the last few moments of the ceremony of film...
:) you got some wonderful ones!!
ReplyDelete-cousin Leah
I forgot to tell you the photographer got a few pics of emily during the ceremony too. They are really cute, if you want i can forward them your way.
ReplyDelete