Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Toes...where are you?
Some people are so cute and tiny when they are pregnant. They get this little bump out front and nothing else changes. That is not the case for me.
At 31 weeks I can barely see my toes, my pants are either too tight or too big and I am constantly tugging at my tee shirt to keep my mammoth belly covered.
As excited as I am to meet this little guy growing bigger in my belly I am trying to savor every last minute of being pregnant. By this point I am always ready to be done and then when I am, I am constantly missing being pregnant. You would think that almost 8 months of morning sickness would make you never want to be pregnant again but for some reason I seem to forget these minor details. I love the whole experience of being pregnant, vanishing toes and all, so I am going to cherish each and every moment that I have left with this little guy in my tummy and pray that he doesn't arrive until God decides it is time.
On a side note, Emily came up to me last night and gave my tummy a big hug. She told me that she was so excited to have a new brother and that she was going to teach him how to ride Jack's tractors and play with his trucks. Then she looked up and me and said,"and then I am going to ask God to put a baby sister in your tummy and we can go to the store and buy her some princesses to play with." What a sweetheart she is! For a minute I was even considering a fourth...that was only for a minute though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so cute! Keeping you in prayer... I know at 11 weeks with this little bean, I am as big as I was at 20 weeks with Asher. What's up with that?!? I guess everything is already stretched out! :-)
ReplyDeleteLooking good :-) I am so proud of you for doing so great! We are constantly thinking about you...happy for the blog updates.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to meeting this little boy.
I vote we have a girls weekend away once the kids are a little older. We don't get together nearly as often as we should!