On Charlie's 1 week birthday my sister and I loaded up the kids and headed out to my grandparents house. Charlie slept in his great grandma's arms for over two hours while Emily played puzzles with Auntie Jenny and Jack entertained great grandpa with his trucks and tractors...
Auntie Jenny stayed with us the entire week. The kids were absolutely thrilled to have her and Bryan and I spent our time trying to convince her to stay longer and move closer...
Things may have gotten a little stir crazy at times. Jack found the stroller and tossed the babies out to make some room for his balls...
We also spent some time lounging at Grandma Emily's new backyard resort. In the past year her backyard has undergone some amazing transformations and with the additions of the new comfy patio furniture, giant sandbox, kid table and slide the kids (and myself) never want to leave...
If you look closely you can see Emily is talking to her Uncle Mike on the cell phone. I wish I would have video taped what she was saying to him. It was one of the most precious conversations I have ever heard. A big congratulations to Uncle Mike on his new job. We are so proud of you!
Off to do a little gardening with Grandma...
Jack must have played for hours in the sandbox. Thankfully Grandma Emily has a huge umbrella to place above him the entire time...
Charlie was as content as could be the whole day. He truly is an amazing gift...
When the outdoor activities came to an end Emily decided that it was time to have a tea party with Grandma's really nice stuff...
More to come on Pony Camp very soon....
He is looking chubbier already.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Jones