Last Saturday evening we packed up the kids and headed to Everson for an evening wedding outdoors. I have to admit that I was a little anxious about the drive since Charlie is usually pretty fussy in the evening and has proved so far to not enjoy car rides. I was also worried about Emily and Jack since they usually got to bed between 8pm and 9pm and the wedding was scheduled to begin at 7pm.
But while the weather was not cooperating with us everything else did. I rode in the backseat to offer some roadside toodling for Charlie and the kids had a fabulous time at the wedding.
Due to the weather the wedding was moved to the indoor facility. While my pictures aren't so great the ceremony was perfect...
The kids spent most of the time running around in the grassy open area and there were lots of helpers with so much family present.
Lauren, Bryan's cousin's daughter, came all the way from Forks for the wedding. This is only Jack's second time seeing her but both times she has proven to be his favorite. She just toted him around where ever he wanted to go...
Bryan's cousin Allison was a saint with Charlie. I think he slept for over an hour in her arms...
When it became dark it was getting a little difficult to figure out who was who out in the field so someone broke out the glow sticks. They were a huge hit with the kids. Emily was so occupied with them (and it was 10pm) that she decided she did not want her picture taken. This is all I ended up with...
No comments:
Post a Comment