Last week started out pretty slow. We cancelled our play dates for the week, Emily only had two days of Preschool and the weather finally turned pretty dismal so we spent the beginning of the week entertaining ourselves indoors...
Charlie did a lot of jumping in the jumpie...
Jack may have received a new remote control train for his tracks a little early and entertained himself for hours and hours...
He also decided that the flour looked just as good to eat as the Swedish Pancakes we were making for breakfast...
We spent some quality time with Grandma Emily celebrating Veterans' Day and eating the most delicious ginger cookies after visiting daddy at his school...
I love the way Jack stacks the piles of cookies up so nicely after he has licked out all of the creamy sugary filling...
On Wednesday night Auntie Jenny came to visit for a few days. After a long drive up to our house she was welcomed with Jack and Butchy falling asleep on her...
Thursday, Veterans' Day, was an extremely unproductive day at our house. We all lounged around enjoying the day off and each other's company. I feel a little guilty writing that knowing that most Veterans had to work while many of us NON-Veterans enjoyed the day off.
On Friday we decided to go visit Grandpa Moore and bring him a copy of the newspaper. He was pretty excited about being a super star and was proud to show off his great grandchildren at lunch...
After a fabulous visit with grandpa we headed to the GAP to do some serious shopping and then headed back home to get ready for our big night out at Daddy's school carnival.
First stop...PLINKO and then off to GO FISH...
By the time we got to the rings Jack was really catching on. He did a great job running up and putting his tickets in the box and the transitions from one game to another were much smoother. Emily on the other hand needed no warming up. She was absolutely perfect and oh so ready to "go to Kindergarten at Daddy's school."Emily snacked on some cotton candy...
Then they attempted some pumpkin bowling...
I was super surprised to see a Jumpie House at a school carnival. I thought I had fun carnivals as a kid but this one made those look like nothing. This was by far the most amazing school carnival I had ever seen...

Spin art...
Cake walk mixed with a little dancing...
And then finally at 7:45 we decided that Jenny and I had better head home before the kids started to crash. I love fun days like this together and love them even more when we get to spend them with Auntie Jenny.








No comments:
Post a Comment