Grandpa Jim has been Emily's new favorite person to take along for her field trips. She loves her grandpa days and I love seeing the fun those two can get into together. During the beginning of February Emily's class went on a field trip to Padilla Bay. They showed up a little early, stayed way beyond the rest of the class for some extra exploration and even made their way to Chuck Wagon on the way home...
I have to say that I am extremely grateful that my dad took these pictures. It was a lot to ask since he is still recovering from his surgery and using a cane. I am IMPRESSED! Thanks Dad!
I have to say that I am extremely grateful that my dad took these pictures. It was a lot to ask since he is still recovering from his surgery and using a cane. I am IMPRESSED! Thanks Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment