During the second weekend of October we headed up to Nooksack to celebrate Bungholio with the Joneses...

The following Tuesday, Jack helped his class make Sammy the Scarecrow...
Later that afternoon I accompanied Emily on her field trip to the pumpkin patch...
The kids all ate lunch together...
There were so many parents to help supervise that we only had one extra kiddo in our group. Diego, a super nice kiddo, joined Emily and I for the day...
We come to Schuh Farms all the time to feed these two sister goats but for most of the kids this was their first experience...
Next we went to visit the baby piggies, cow and chickens...
Each kiddo received an ear of corn to feed the chickens...
Then we all piled on the wagon and took a ride out to the pumpkin patch...
LOVED this day with Emily! She is growing up so quickly and with her now being in school ALL day long I find myself missing her more and more and wishing we had just a little more time back to spend together.
The following Tuesday, Jack helped his class make Sammy the Scarecrow...
Later that afternoon I accompanied Emily on her field trip to the pumpkin patch...
The kids all ate lunch together...
There were so many parents to help supervise that we only had one extra kiddo in our group. Diego, a super nice kiddo, joined Emily and I for the day...
We come to Schuh Farms all the time to feed these two sister goats but for most of the kids this was their first experience...
Next we went to visit the baby piggies, cow and chickens...
Each kiddo received an ear of corn to feed the chickens...
Then we all piled on the wagon and took a ride out to the pumpkin patch...
LOVED this day with Emily! She is growing up so quickly and with her now being in school ALL day long I find myself missing her more and more and wishing we had just a little more time back to spend together.
No comments:
Post a Comment