On the third Sunday in September we headed up to celebrate all of the September birthdays. Grandpa Jones, Bryan, me, Emily and Jack all have September birthdays, making it a big celebration each year. This year was particularly special because Grandpa Jones turned 60...
Jack wore his favorite new outfit, cowboys boots and his cowboy hat...
LOVE cousin time...
After the celebration we headed back to Mount Vernon to celebrate Annie and Jack's 4th birthday...
It was a little too windy on the deck so we moved inside...
The following Friday was my birthday. Bryan and Chris were in class all weekend so Mary Elizabeth through me a little party. I brought some party favors for the kids to distract them and give us a little mom time...
I have to say that I am not one who usually cares to celebrate my birthday or not, but Mary Elizabeth and the kids made it the perfect evening. We are pretty lucky to have such wonderful friends.
Jack wore his favorite new outfit, cowboys boots and his cowboy hat...
LOVE cousin time...
After the celebration we headed back to Mount Vernon to celebrate Annie and Jack's 4th birthday...
It was a little too windy on the deck so we moved inside...
The following Friday was my birthday. Bryan and Chris were in class all weekend so Mary Elizabeth through me a little party. I brought some party favors for the kids to distract them and give us a little mom time...
The kids LOVED these new chocolate and strawberry straws...
Finally it was time to sing me "Happy Birthday" and eat the delicious cake they made me...I have to say that I am not one who usually cares to celebrate my birthday or not, but Mary Elizabeth and the kids made it the perfect evening. We are pretty lucky to have such wonderful friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment