Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Break...


We finally spent some time down at Auntie Jenny and Uncle Zach's house over Christmas break.  Olivia got a little indoor bouncy, filled with balls and the kids LOVED it!
Charlie always goes into "baby" mode when we are visiting.  He steals all of Olivia's baby snack, continuously squeaks her teether and always sticks a pacifier in his mouth...
Emily had a lot of fun playing with the doll house Grandpa Jim built for Olivia...
Charlie was letting us know that he was a COWBOY.  It's not your typical cowboy hat but he was insistent that it was his cowboy hat...
Emily was feeling like quite the little chef and made her pet bears a tasty wolf taco...
The next day Auntie Jenny, Emily, Jack and I all headed into Bellevue for the day and left the boys at home with sleeping littles.  We did some exchanging at Toys R Us, shopped a little at Bellevue Square and then hit up the Pet Store for some chicken food and new fishies.

I didn't bring my camera into the mall but I attempted a shot with my phone of these two playing away at the LEGO store...
As soon as we got back we fed the chickens...
We played on the play set...
Auntie Jenny always plans out such fun meals for the kids when we visit.  She is a much better hostess than I am!  The kids each made their own little pizza with a side of salad!  YUMMO!
Olivia got some use out of her tee-pee...
We came home on Saturday evening and spent the next few days PURGING!  I cleaned out all of the kids bedrooms, literally removing every item, scrubbing them down and then reorganizing them.  I LOVE the way they turned out.  We also finally bought a second TV for our house (I know we are the last people in the world to own only one TV) and decided to turn the upstairs room into a full time kid playroom.  It is now STUFFED full of their toys and gives us some time as adults downstairs.

I spent one entire day finishing the kids' tee-pee.  After all of that work, I am very thankful that they love it and play in it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment