Emily....
Jack...

This weekend was a crafty one! On Saturday Emily discovered her LOVE for Elmer's glue and made Valentine cards for Grandma Emily, Grandpa Jim and Grandma and Grandpa Jones. By 6:30am I was ready for the glue to go away so we decided to make Fruit Loop necklaces. I don't usually give her Fruit Loops but we are working on patterns in our after school program at school so I bought LOTS of Fruit Loops. Plus Emily loves to make patterns and it was even better with "candy."

I think it was even better to eat them...

Next we got out the tape. Emily LOVES to tape things plus I needed a little break from the Elmers. She told me that this picture was for her Auntie Jenny.


On Saturday afternoon I went shopping with Jen and Amanda (my sister in laws) at Childhood Bliss in LaConner. This is by far my favorite store in the world. It's quite spendy but so.much.fun! Emily and daddy played in the yard all day long and cleaned up the weeds and grass. I didn't get any pictures but it was a great afternoon.
On Saturday evening we decided to try and go to mass since Emily's nap time is during Sunday morning mass and it can be quite the struggle for her sometimes. As I was putting Jack in his car seat I just couldn't believe how big he looked so I snapped a quick pic. The first one is of him just before he turned 5 months.

This is his first ride in the car seat when he was 3 days old! I just can't believe how quickly time goes! I better stop now before I get too sappy!
They are both getting so big and it looks like you guys are doing great! And I love the mohawks too, they are great :)
ReplyDelete-Thor