Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I had great plans of making/sewing some fabulous accessories for the big event this year but I just ran out of steam. We have been on a busy and different schedule these past two weeks with my work schedule due to conferences and meetings but the kids have really been troopers! We are off to a fun filled day at Bryan's parents' house to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Larson side of the family. We are SO excited to see everyone!

We have been talking to Emily a lot lately about what we have to be Thankful for. This morning she told me she is thankful for her mommy, her kitty and her doggies (they aren't hers but she claims the doggies.) I myself have been feeling a little sappy this morning thinking about all of the things I am thankful for...
  • a perfect husband who's love and friendship never ceases to amaze me
  • two beautiful children who light up every day, every moment of my life
  • family...what an amazing gift if is to have so many people care for you
  • God and the amazing gifts he provides for us...the gift of life that is quickly getting much larger in my tummy

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!Tom & Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! You CANNOT announce that way :-) Holy cow my friend! You are beating me to it again....
    Congratulations!
    When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way...I would be calling you if it wasn't so late!

    ReplyDelete