Saturday, November 14, 2009

More catching up from the Pumpkin Patch...

Every year we go to Gordon's Pumpkin Patch in October. They are a local family (I had their son in class a few years ago) and the grounds are spectacular. We feasted on hot apple cidar and fresh gingerbread cookies as we chased the kids around. F.U.N...

Emily loves to spend time feeding the farm animals and this year Jack tried to join in...

Then we were off to "the spooky ole' barn..."
After a few hours, yes hours, at the pumpkin patch Grandma came home with us for some snuggle time with Emily while Bryan and I gave Jack rides in his truck. This October Emily's favorite book is The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything. This was always a favorite of mine to read to my class each year. Emily LOVES acting it out and adding on to the story.

1 comment:

  1. Love that book! I just had my low reading group use it for a readers theater!
    Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete