Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I scream...you scream...

we all scream for more b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l days full of ice cream. 

Sunday in my favorite day of the week.  We always have something fun planned with family after church and with the sunshine now in the forecast our SUNdays have been some serious FUN days.

After church (two weeks ago...I know, I know I am playing catch-up) we grabbed my mom and headed out to our FAVORITE spring/summer time spot, The Shrimp Shack.  There is nothing like fresh deep fried seafood and refreshing ice cream to get your day going...
Second to eating bubble gum ice cream Emily loves jumping on the stepping stones that cover beds of oyster shells...
Then we piled back in the car and headed to the tulip fields...
   

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! A lot of those would make great enlarged prints! Emily and I both share a love for bubblegum ice cream! :o)

    ReplyDelete