Sunday, August 29, 2010

The color purple...

Silly me thought it would be a good idea to give Jack a baggie full of Wonder Color markers to color with while I did some Sunday cleaning and Daddy and Charlie were napping.  Somehow a real marker was mistakenly placed in the baggie and the rest is history...
The wall...
the garbage can...
the carpet and hardwood floors...
the stools...
more floors...
the couch and boppy pillow...
and the fireplace...
After a thorough clean up we found a few more spots as well.  Thank goodness the real marker was a washable marker.

While I was uploading the pictures this evening onto the computer I let Jack take a look at what he had done...


3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I did this with a Sharpie! when I was little when my mom put me in time-out in my aunt's room ~ all over her bedspread, alarm clock, bed frame, wall, etc. I am glad yours was washable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it! It'll probably bring back memories to mom and dad of when I took lipstick to the new van. The video says it all... that is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't there at book about Harold and the Purple Crayon or something like that. I think I will get it for Jack! Love him - he is crazy!

    ReplyDelete