Thursday, December 16, 2010

HO, HO, HO...

We made a trip to the mall today, an annual trip at best, and spotted Santa Claus sitting in his chair. This was not a planned event since I personally prefer our own Santa Claus whom arrives at our house on Christmas morning but Emily saw him and the rest is history....
We had had an eventful morning attending Emily's Christmas Program at Preschool (post on that to come) and Jack was exhausted.  He was still feeling a little under the weather and clung onto Grandma for dear life every time we tried to approach Santa so needless to say he was not in the picture.  With a $20 price tag for ONE 5x7 picture I was not about to try it again.  Next year I plan on scouting out a FREE Santa but with that said I am glad we captured the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment