The next day Bryan pleaded with Auntie Jenny to come up and visit with us and to our complete delight...they did!
Uncle Zach was greeted by two giant hugs then carried away to the salon for some "hair cutter" time...
Jack got a little crazy with the swinger and the pink slippers. We tried persuaded him to put on his Elmo pair but only Emily's were appealing to him...On Saturday we decided to have Thanksgiving at our house. My mom had ordered a smoked turkey to take to Jenny's and we were all dying to try it out. Zach was adamant that they would be leaving right after dinner so Bryan came up with an ingenious idea to keep them another night...A TRIP TO THE LIQUOR STORE. Bryan and I have only been to the liquor store one time since I do not typically drink and he just has a beer or two once in a while. When the boys arrived back at the house an hour later Zach was all grins and we knew it was going to be one fun night...
Then we ate the whole shambam all over again...
and when our bellies were once again stuffed to the seams, Dad and Patti came over to visit with us...
so we got out the board games and had a fabulous evening...
I love the holiday season. I love the food, the decor and most of all the time we spend with family.



No comments:
Post a Comment