Last Saturday we celebrated Cinco de Mayo with the Joneses. The kids and I made these sombrero cookies (from pinterest) along with a few other dishes for the evening...
The kids LOVED playing on Auntie Tammy and Uncle Mark's deck and peering down at the older cousins below...
After churck on Sunday we spent the entire afternoon enjoying the sunny weather at home...
The kids LOVED playing on Auntie Tammy and Uncle Mark's deck and peering down at the older cousins below...
After churck on Sunday we spent the entire afternoon enjoying the sunny weather at home...
One of the perks of living in a neighborhood is the frequent visits from the popsicle truck...
Charlie is fascinated with water "bawoons"...
We sorted through ALL of our camping gear in preparation for our upcoming garage sale and somehow the kids talked us into blowing up a mattress for them to lounge around on...
I know I should edit the amount of pictures I post but sometimes I just can't get enough of his cuteness...
Oh don't worry about posting too many pictures! I don't think the rest of us can get enough of your kids' cuteness (especially Charlie's expressions!!! So priceless!! You could make a picture book JUST devoted to his many expressions! ;-) )
ReplyDelete