Mondays, Mommy and Modge Podge!


When Jack woke up he didn't even look our way. He went to his favorite new spot...the sippy cup drawer.

Our project isn't complete yet...not enough naps and a very sick Jack...but when it is all complete I will share. On another note, I just can't get over how cute Emily looks with her pony tail. You'll have to wait a few more days to find out what happen to it.
Every Monday and Friday I try to think of a fun craft for Emily and I to do together while Jack is taking his nap. On this particular Monday (two weeks ago) Jack slept for three full hours so we got a good project going!
I have been dying to work with Modge Podge and had this fabulous idea for a good project stored away in my head for months. Emily was so excited and all day kept asking, "Is is time for Modge Podge?" She had no idea what it was but she knew it must be something good...
I have been dying to work with Modge Podge and had this fabulous idea for a good project stored away in my head for months. Emily was so excited and all day kept asking, "Is is time for Modge Podge?" She had no idea what it was but she knew it must be something good...
No comments:
Post a Comment