Monday, April 18, 2011

sweet spring sewing...

I finished a few projects over the last few months and thankfully I remembered to take some pictures of a few of them.

Patti ordered a quilt for her niece...

The back is so incredibly soft and plush...
An Easter banner for the fire place...
My cousin emailed me and asked me to make her something to hold crayons and paper for her son during church.  I didn't take a picture of it but I liked it so much that I made a few for the kids as well...
An Easter banner and bunny for the DeHoogs...
I made these little ties for the boys to wear to my grandpa's funeral.  These are a PAIN to make so you may see them sporting them a lot this spring because I am not sure how many more I can bear to make...
An Ariel nighty for Emily that touches the ground this time...
I am also in the process of working on a few quilts.  I have the top side finished for them and now just have to get around to basting, quilting and binding them.  I used a few new techniques for these quilts and I am LOVING how they turned out...
I still have a few other projects in the works but I will have to save those for the "round two" post...

2 comments:

  1. WOW! your projects are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of your advent calendars...Will you make those for other people? and what do you charge? e-mail me :-)
    Christarew@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete