Monday, December 7, 2009
1st trip to the hospital...
Poor Jack-a-Roo has been in and out of the doctor for the past 4 weeks but his symptoms seem to have gotten progressively worse. When he woke up this afternoon with a fever of 103 I knew I had to take him in again. The doctor looked him over and sent us off to the hospital for some chest x-rays. Let me just say that making a baby sit in paticular poses with their arms stretched every which way is NO FUN. If you heard screams at your house, don't worry, it was our little guy screaming to be done. A few hours later (now) we are back home and the doctor called to confirm that the poor little guy has pnemonia in one lung. We are sure he will be fine but if you have time a little extra prayer for him tonight would be appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor Jack! Wayne and I will pray for him together!
ReplyDeleteOh No poor little guy! Hope he is better now.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying!
ReplyDelete