Monday, September 26, 2011

FALL...

Every fall Bryan and I pay to have the kids pictures taken.  This year we decided to have me try to take them since we only wanted pictures of the kids.  I did take a photography class in college but that was back when I only used film and developed my pictures in a lab.  Times have definitely changed in the past TEN years (Ouch!  Has it really been ten years?).

I have ALWAYS envisioned getting the kids together on the circular hay bales all dressed in white and denim.  Our family friends had just baled their hay, it was a beautiful day out and I just couldn't resist.  I loaded up the kids and headed to their field accompanied by my very helpful helper, Grandma Emily.  What I got is what I got.  Jack was NOT feeling up for pictures, it was super duper hot outside so I did as much as I could before any melt downs occured...

No comments:

Post a Comment